Systems for the depuration of ashes from combustion processes
These depuration systems are employed to remove ashes coming from combustion fumes of log boilers. They can be installed in small boilers or high power plants. The fumes are filtered by hoods treated for high temperatures.
They are provided with inspection window and ashes collecting container.
- Heating boiler systems
- Depuration of hot exhausts coming from melting furnaces, heat treatments etc.
Products and services
Suction systems and components
- Suction lines
- Air duct systems
- Silo unloaders
- Cabins (painting/sanding, pressurized, soundproof)
- Filter sub-stations
- Special filters (scrapping, boilers, cement, chemicals)
- Water depuration filters
- Cyclone separators
- Combustion fumes depuration
- Shaving feed plants for heating systems
- Spark detectors and explosion proof