Extractor bench with water filter for stone dust elimination
Stoneworking - Extraction and exhaustion of stone dust (marble, granite, etc.)
It is made of welded sheet steel frame and treated with epoxy wash primer and polyurethane paint. Provided with adjustable feet, double wooden worktop placed at the same level, a slab holder that can be fitted on both sides at different height.
No chimneys or parts in movement are present.
The product is delivered assembled. Only the water supply and electrical connections are needed. No masonry work needed.
How it works
The power of the suction group withe centrifugal fan, extracts the dust produced during the stone working. The air is purified through four phases of filtration thanks to the hydrofilter system installed inside the structure.
The suction is localized all over the perimeter of the bench and the channels on the table.
1. The atomized drops meet the dust during the suction.
2. Metallic bulkheads, thanks to a veil created by the spraying nozzles, acts as a second water filter for the dust.
3. Metallic separators with lamellar structure permit the dust to merge with water and collapse into the internal tank.
4. Polyester fiber filters, placed in the air output frames, stop the last dust particles, before the air is expelled clean into the atmosphere.
The electropump permits a continuous outlet water flow.
The fan is covered with sound-absorbing panels to noise control.
The maintenance is reduced to minimum: tank cleaning and water replacement when required.
- Easy to use
- No mechanical moving parts
- Excellent suction
- Minimum maitenance
- Reduced water consumption
- Low power consumption
- Minimal space
- Model: RIVER
- Size: 3270x1100x920 mm
- Weight: 14 kg abt.
- Filtering surface: 2100x1100 mm
- Electro valve for automatic water inlet: 0,55 kW
- Extracted air: 6500 m³/h
- Water requirement: 2,5-3 liters/min, pressure 2 bar
- Tank capacity: 130 liters abt.
- Power supply: 400 V - 50 Hz three phase, 4 pole
- Absorbed power: 4 kW
- Sound pressure: 74 dB(A)
- Elimination efficiency: 99,9% *
* Certified by authorized laboratory
Products & services
Suction systems and components
- Suction lines
- Air duct systems
- Silo unloaders
- Cabins (painting/sanding, pressurized, soundproof)
- Filter sub-stations
- Special filters (scrapping, boilers, cement, chemicals)
- Water depuration filters
- Cyclone separators
- Combustion fumes depuration
- Shaving feed plants for heating systems
- Spark detectors and explosion proof